Day 11 - #31WriteNow - Pull up a....Chair...?

I wrote an article on my fashion blog today about wearing origami.  I thought it was an interesting way to design! That had me searching for more of the designer's work, on their website!  Kumeko or Ku me ko is from Prague, their design seems to be so effortless, creative and beautiful, in my opinion dear readers!

I loved their origami bag - thanks Fastcodesign who lead me to them; but imagine my delight when I saw this:

Snug Sitting Element


And realized that it was a CHAIR! Yes, a chair! Doesn't it looks like the modernized and cooler version of the bean bag chair?!  The look, its silhouette, and the monochromatic color can go with any decor!  I like it!

To view more images, and see how the chair is used as a seat, go to their website at the link above and/or visit here: Kumeko.com



Comments