Day 2 #31WriteNow - Musical Obsession - Blurred Lines Robin Thicke et al

I love, love, LOVE Robin Thicke! There I said it, if you didn't know this already....he just have that um....how do I put this delicately....sex appeal!LOL!  I've featured Robin in the past in my Musical Obsession Series: his songs, Dreamworld, Rollacoaster featuring Estelle, and  a recent TGIF moment with several songs….(may have repeat songs) I just love him!


Do you have a song of the summer for this year?  Well my dear readers, my song of the summer is Blurred Lines!!  I'm sure you've heard it played on the radio, watched the video featured...everywhere! I also really like Pharrell and TI in this video.  I think Pharrell is a really smart business man and I just love TI and his family! Getting back to the music, I don't know what it is about this song, or the video, it totally works to make you want to dance and sing along with that up-beat tempo, and the words, well, very suggestive but, I have heard worse! 


Article from Huffington Post
Robin said they did the song to have fun, and get people dancing.  It doesn't mean they disrespect women. 


Without further ado, here is the video uploaded from Youtube.com. Thank God IT's FRIDAY! 





The music uploaded from youtube.com is use only for comparison.   I do not own the song, lyrics or rights to this video.  The music is being used to showcase musicality and love of music. You can watch the video directly at youtube.com, and also go to any of your musical online sources for downloads.

Comments