Day 20 - #31WriteNow - Happy Hump Day!

http://www.clipartlord.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/office-lady.png
image from clipartlord.com
It's the middle of the week and you're probably sagging already?  You aren't.....?  Well, my dear readers good for you! The daily grind can be a bit hectic at times. It is good to take a break and get away, even for a moment, so if you're at work, go take your break, or if you're at home, step away from the computer and stretch your legs!

I love the recent bouts of commercials from Geico. Once again, they have knocked the ball right out of the park for me with a commercial that has me laughing out loud whenever I see it!!  What is it about you wonder, heh....what is our topic today on this 20th day of this writing challenge....?   You've got it, hump day! And no, not 'that' hump, the-middle-of-the-work-week-day-hump-two-more-days-to-the-weekend-hump!!!! 

For those who don't understand this American saying....here's an explanation from Urban Dictionary and you can also view that commercial I mentioned!

Here's a link to the video (remember to copy and paste) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kWBhP0EQ1lA


Comments