Day 24 - #31WriteNow - A Repost: 21 Rules to Live By!

It's Saturday, many of you are possibly running about town, doing errands, getting things done, or sitting with friends, or doing whatever you do on a Saturday!  Well, I for one am so happy it is the weekend, as I hope you are too my dear readers!

For today's reading, I am re-posting one of my favorite's 21 Rules to Live By, from the Lotus Touts.  I think it is important to have goals, dreams and to also have rules to live by.  Rules helps to keep some of us in check.  Rules also keeps some of us motivated, and that is a good thing!  From time to time it is good to reflect, which seems to be a running theme for these 31 days of writings, that and motivation!!!


FOREVERSERENITY: 21 Rules to Live By!: This is from an email I received in the past.  Because the words are so fitting and definitely you can't go wrong living them, I wanted...

Comments