Day 26 - #31WriteNow - MTV Awards 2013.....UH

www.d-foreverserenity.com
I so wanted to actually post this on the day right after the MTV Video Music Awards that for me was like a big fat "UH.....?????", after watching Miley Cyrus' performance....art...piece...whatever you call that!!!  Much like the photographs I've seen posted online at with the perplexed faces of those who sat in the audience....my family and I were tuned in, all of us were because we were celebrating my son's birthday on this past Sunday.  I mean wow! What the Eff....Miley?!!!

I didn't really like the awards this year, although I loved Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' with Mary Lambert performance, liked somewhat JT's (Justine Timberlake) but was terribly disappointed it was so short with Nsync...what was that?!  I was really looking forward to Robin Thicke, TI and Pharrell performing my favorite summer hit and to have him (Thicke) forced into that juvenile delinquent-type performance with Miley bent over and shaking what her momma or God didn't give her....???? Really! Don't get me wrong, I actually like Miley but what the heck was she trying to do? Show us how grown up she is now....we got that!  Show us that she knows how to dance...yep, seen the YouTube and Twitter clips, so we got that too!  She loves...rubber.....OMG...WTF?!!

Hmmm...it pains me to go any further with this because I just want to forget that this year's award ever happened! 

Comments