Day 27- #31WriteNow - Day 19 - 21-Day Meditation Challenge - Day 19 - Miraculous Union

www.d-foreverserenity.com
There are times when I have to resign myself to what I just cannot do.  Oh, I fight it, I try really hard to do whatever it is that I planned on doing....but there are just times when the impossibility of it all is evident, and I must cave, give in to that which I have no control over! With that in mind, although the 21-Day Meditation Challenge is officially over, I managed to listen to the last three days and am glad I did!

The question was asked, "How do I contribute to my peace and well-being?"  Deepak Chopra said "To live, to love and be loved." Upon reflection, that is one of the best things we can each do for ourselves.  We have to live our lives.  Despite what is going on, whatever we are being dealt in our lives dear readers, it is always key to remember we must LIVE!  I try to remind myself of this very fact because I will get so caught up in what I am experiencing that I will forget that I must remember to live, and just let go, and let God!  I have to do that or I'm going to be brought up on harassment charges for messing with God and what His solution is for what I'm facing!  This would be me, I pray, then I would go back and say it all over again, and then I will think about it, and ask him again..and again...and again...this is the time I must remember to STOP, LET GO and LIVE!

Going from "I" to "We"...how do I go from "I" to "We"? Personally I've been a "We" since being married and having children! In fact, I've been a "We" since being a big sister and a daughter!  So I think I have that covered!  If however it is to have the "I" allow the "We" in on the worrying and stop taking it all on...well, "I" have a lot to learn, still!

"My" inner-contentment lets others around me feel more comfortable.  Allows me to become more open...I will agree that when I am content it makes everyone around me (namely my family) happy, because I am focus, happy, and content. So it is usually disconcerting whenever I feel like the world is going "nuts" with all of the "happenings", then my entire family experiences the turmoil I feel!  I so agree with the saying, "When mommy/wife is happy, everyone is happy too"!

"Compassion is the divine expression of love" - Compassion and love goes hand in hand in my opinion. To love you will feel compassion.  Being compassionate allows you to love!

Centering thought for Day 19 - "I radiate love"

Comments