Day 31 - #31WriteNow - The End!

Well dear readers, we have come to the end of this wonderful writing challenge!  It. was. hard.  Yes, because it seems as if everything that could go wrong in my personal life, did, (at least some stuff) and thus my attention has been divided between the challenges offline and trying to keep up with the writing challenge online!

I am so happy I did continue on because it reminded me of why I blog...simply, I love to write.  Plus the distraction helped!  Most importantly, I love sharing new and interesting things; and, I love to talk!lol! For the most part anyway! If you have read with me throughout this entire month of August, thank you!!!! Admittedly, it dragged on for a bit, but in spite of everything...I have been introduced to a couple of new bloggers whom I will make the time to review more often (as I did at the beginning of the challenge but life intervened), however, I will be hopping over while on Twitter to review all and sundry who participated; and I enjoyed "meeting", not because of the challenge, but I managed to do some collaborating with Wesley from clipartlord.com!  So cool!  And for those of you who didn't know about my fashion blog and my poetry blog, well, now you do, since I included them in article write ups! And to top it off, I jumped into, or tried to, the 21-Day Meditation Challenge!  So, I think I did A-OK! What say you?

You know, one of these days I will get you dear readers to talk to me more often!  We've been "hanging out" long enough for us to get past that awkward stage in our relationship - you know, where only one of us is talking! Bwhahahahahaha ~ (smile)

www.d-foreverserenity.com
Hamburger & Fries Birthday Cake was a hit!
Also, during this month, my one and only son, celebrated his 19th birthday! We are so proud of our son who is in the awkward first year of college!  We celebrated his birthday with dinner and a cake!  Too bad his buddies couldn't join him this year, but his big sister took him out to some new hangout spot where the "younger folks" are going these days! [no worries, no alcohol for them!]  Awwww...my kiddies ~ who would be awkwardly grimacing at this so let me stop!lol!


Last but not least, a big blog-up thank you to AwsomelyLuvvie who started this mess!lol!  She's funny as heck, doesn't mince words and that's why I follow her...in my own fashion of faithfulness!  

from awesomelyluvvie.com 


If you have missed any of my 31 days of this writing challenge, please be my guest and get caught up!  

Until next time my dearest readers, be well!


Comments