Day 4 - #31WriteNow - Beginner's Prose: - Life Cycles

serenitybeginnersprose.blogspot.com



I love to write poetry and fiction stories. I haven't been writing my poems as often as I used to, perhaps it's the timing involved, and not being able to put everything down on paper. But it is great therapy and I will continue to do it dear readers.

The poem below is one of my recent poetry. It talks about life. Today, I'm feeling hopeful despite the difficulties that happens at times. It is just a really good thing to get things out of your system!  I hope you enjoy it. And while you are visiting Serenity's Prose, take a look around at my other writings!


Beginner's Prose: Life Cycles: I tried to recall the last time I felt the urge to write my urge seem to have fallen  by the wayside of life's indomitable cycles th...

Comments