Day 5 - #31WriteNow - Repost: Calm Shut Up and Quit Trippin'

I needed to remind myself of this. To be calm, shut up, and quit
trippin! I do so many times because if I don't dear readers, I will send myself crazy!  Sometimes we have to remember to do this, to just chill! Life gets hectic yes, but who is there to carry us through, to catch us when we fall? The one and only, our Lord and Savior! Do I hear an Amen?

If I have turned you off by shouting my love of God, no apologies. You can perhaps share your religion too.  We are all humans, and we all experience different things in our lives. And it is good to know that you are not alone!

Read on:

FOREVERSERENITY: Calm shut up and quit trippin: How are you doing today dear readers?  Aren't you glad it's still the weekend?!!!! Yipeee! I hope your day will go well and that yo...

Comments