Hello October, Hello You!

It has been a month of not writing anything on this blog...almost not writing anything, I replied to a couple of comments I received - thank you!  What have you been up to while I was away dear readers? Yes, I really want to know, drop me a line anytime!

I've been trying to get my life from being topsy-turvy and putting things back into perspective; I've been pulled in too many directions for too long...and I still am. However, I am getting a better handle of it all, and yes, it is all still a work in progress!

One of the things that I realized that I had to do was to come to terms with myself with a number of things, some friendships have moved on. There are people who come in and out of your life at certain times.  I've chalked it down to when it is time to let go, you move forward. If ever the time comes again to re-kindle that which is lost, only time will tell.

So here are a few things that I've learned:


http://whenimthinkingofyou.tumblr.com/page/30

I have to remember to let go of fear. It can be the most crippling thing ever!  I have written about fear in the past.  It can be the reason why some of us never get farther in life than we do!  We are afraid of failure, but how do we know that we won't succeed if we don't try? It probably won't be like the success of some, but it will be your success, so let your faith be bigger than your fear!


And then I also realized that I was still letting what other people think bother me:
http://picquote.net/post/55389753083/be-proud-of-who-you-are



This was becoming a big problem. I was losing sight of who I am all because of what I thought other people were thinking (and saying)! I'm not ashamed to admit this. It is our nature as humans to want to be accepted and to be appreciated!  Especially when you spend several hours out of the day with the people around you, this is big!  When you are lost and you can't find your way, find someone who will show you the way. Do what makes you happy. Do whatever it takes to make you feel the confidence in you again! I've said this so many times before, let us both not forget it this time!  


Then it came down to this too:
http://vforvisual.tumblr.com/post/57255687678
And I still do! Someone remarked to me the other day when I told them I was the middle child, "Oh, now I know why you are the way you are"! I said what? They said, "You always try to make everyone happy. You always try to do something for someone!" Hmmm...bingo!!!!  I am who I am. Then I realized that I have to remember not to lose me in the equation!

So lately I have been trying to do:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=365398023496698&set=a.174066732629829.31857.170156459687523&type=1&theater

By letting go of all that I cannot control. The old stuff, the failures, the hang ups, the things that I think people think about me, my family, what is going on in my life....! All that doesn't matter! They are unimportant because no matter what you do, everyone is going to have an opinion. So in this "second period of my life", I've decided, that, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!" MEH~!

My grandson (and his dad) made up some silly song that had us all rolling...:"do the booty dance..." and he would proceed to do the booty dance with funny faces!lol! (you had to be there!)

http://inunomimi.tumblr.com/
Have you finished laughing yet? I had to remind you that we need to do that more often, laugh!  Just ROFL!!! Crying is good to relive stress when you need it.  But laughter is the best therapy ever!


This is one of my new mantras:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Do0oXWB_gsg/Ui9_a90mfsI/AAAAAAAARJ8/zx5VuCN6wrI/w506-h540/recite-25847-158373307-1i8xegx.png
I will share the others at future write ups!   "Act as master of your life..."  You have to! It's imperative if you want to have the life you have always dreamed of you have to do it for yourself! No one else will do it for you! Enough said!


I'm not going to pretend that I am perfect (I don't believe I have ever done that, pretending) that my life is all perfect!
https://secure.flickr.com/photos/rarrarpress/4472682253/
And no it isn't perfect, it could be better, but my life IS GOOD!!!  There are issues to take care of, but you know what?  I love myself more today. I love my family even more. And I thank God for the hope and joy that he brings to me! So let me remind both of us, that everything will be alright, maybe not today, but eventually!  

Even if those a--wipes we elected in the government refuses to do their jobs! LOL! Yeah, I said it!

Now go do something nice for you! Til next time dear readers!


Comments