The Company you Keep

d-foreverserenity.com
Too many times we have people around us who do not fully support who we are and what we do.  They may be there for a moment to start something, and reap the rewards of that venture. However, often times as soon as problems develop, things go south, the blame-game happens and they fly the coop!  When these things happens, it is what I call divine intervention because this is when you know this wasn't meant to be!

What we often do at times though dear readers is that we give up on our dream. You shouldn't give up nor should you  lose faith in yourself or your own ability to carry-on! Sometimes you may no longer be interested in the goals you set forth and may be too scared to step out of that box to continue what you started!

If you are in that situation knock those walls down and begin to make the life you want for yourself! Do not be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. I know it's hard to do. You don't want to be laughed at or shunned. It is not going to be easy, but don't stop!  And, don't just continue where you left off, pave a new way for yourself, and move forward! Take the road less traveled! I promise you will be glad you did!

Comments

  1. This could not have come at a better time! I have been really down lately----I think the antibiotics I am on are messing with my antidepressant medication. I Just haven't felt right---down about my blog, money issues etc. But your post just reminded me not to lose sight of the GOOD things I am surrounded by---and to stick with my dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better sooner Marcia! Those tabs can do that for sure! I hear ya, at times I am ready to throw in the towel. But the one thing that stops me is knowing that if something is not meant to be, it won't. And there are those divine interventions that slaps us in the face when we need a wake up call! You are one of the people online that I admire a lot. Don't stop, it will work out keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!