Life and Times


Today I learned some not so good news about someone I knew, a friend, who happens to have had a health-issue.  I felt sad at this turn of events. It was as unexpected as it was sad to hear.  This made me realize how precious our life is. How vulnerable we are at any given moment.  And remind me to really continue to live life to the fullest as much as I possible can, because it, your life, my life, can be taken away just like that ~snap~!

I'm about to go work out and then spend some quality time with the family.  Yes, family time will always be on my agenda, however, those "me" times are becoming prominent with me again!  We often don't take the time to give ourselves the little moments we need that helps us to feel better. It is not selfish to do. Not at all, it shows that you do care about yourself, your well-being dear readers.  If you haven't done that lately, it's not too late to start, I am and I suggest you do the same.

Til next time dear readers.


Comments