Work-Life Balance

I have been doing volunteer work, raising funds and goods for charity. It's something that I enjoy doing, not only do I help others, I also help myself because one of the charity's I'm involved with keeps me on the move, literally!  I am running and walking to raise funds for my local YMCA. The only drawback is getting out and about to run. I have however made the time to do it, and in the process, I am getting leaner, still curvy, but leaner ~ yes!  

My ratty looking sneakers below is not even a year old yet!  I have put quite a lot of mileage on them since buying them last December and I am now in the market for a new pair!  The only drawback for me when it comes to getting a new pair is the fact that finding a pair that will make my feet happy can be a daunting task. "Why is it", you may be thinking?  Well I am flat-footed, (no wonder I love heels)! And when I run, I pronate. Yep, my foot rolls to the side, and I think, possibly in every direction that it lands in!lol!  So while I do love the sport of running I often am quite unhappy because of my sneakers.




I was hoping to be one of the lucky recipients to test out a pair of sneakers from a link on Facebook the other day, alas, I wasn't selected; and now since I wasn't, no free promotion here!lol!  Seriously though dear readers, lately between work and living it is sometimes difficult to find the balance.  Have you found your balance?  It can be quite daunting to, even for those among us who don't have children. I've written more than one article asking how do you handle the balancing act.  However, I am not giving up, and neither should you!  I am working on it and when I do, I promise to share what I have learned with you!  So, what have you been up to lately?



Comments