In Need of a Makeover

There are times in your life when you come to realize that some things are just not working.  You want change, a change for the better in order to make your life the way you want it to be.  Have you ever experienced this dear readers? Me too!  And so with that in mind, there will be a lot of "tweaking going on"!

You know it was going to happen again, I mentioned it the last time I made changes to my blog-sites. There is so much more work to be done to have the blog that I dream of!  This will be the beginning of a new adventure and I'm looking forward to it!  I've been sitting on the fence too long and have decided to jump in feet first!lol! Before I can do the big reveal though, there are changes I have to make so that this can happen.  Stay tune to my blogs for more. 

I will continue to post new articles as often as possible on my blogs and will warn you when there will be down-times in between postings.  You know how it is when you're trying to build your empire - everything is A.U.C. - always under construction! Bwhahahahaha......~twirls imaginary 'stache~ (cue laugh track) Hey, you're suppose to laugh! :)

A big "Thank you" to each of you for your readership!

Comments