Motivational Mondays: Today I Smiled


www.fabulouslycurvy.blogspot.com

I did, I even laughed out loud, truly laugh out loud, because sometimes I forget to. Oh, don't get me wrong, I love a good laugh, and a good joke. I love comedy, making jokes, having fun, being zany.  But when it seems that the whole world, my world, is caving in on me, I become introverted, quieter.

I even forgot that God was there at times, and isn't that what he's there for?  So when I heard myself laugh at something my daughter said and did, I realized that I need to do that more often.  We have our moments, each of us. Our lives can be so involved and we sometimes get confused and overwhelmed. I dare to say that this is when we try to figure things out by ourselves; but we must remember to reach out to someone when we need to.

I know it can be a daunting task, you don't want to bother anyone. You don't want to burden anyone with your own problems. And to be honest, no one wants to hear another person's problems at times. But there is always someone who will be there, to listen,  to make you see things differently. God is there. I know, if you don't believe,  you will stop reading with me. Well hear me out.

I didn't realize that I was looking at my life with some drudgery thinking it didn't seem like I could do what I have planned because everything I have done so far, in my Reinvention2014 plan was going wrong. It's as if as I moved forward, something pulls me back. and as they say, each time that you have a plan to make changes in your life for the better, everything comes crashing down on you.

But you know what? I am not giving up. I refuse to stop dreaming, to stop planning, to stop, I refuse.  And neither should you dear readers. We have to keep going, making our dreams realities.  So keep on moving forward, holding on in Faith and create the life you want.


Comments