Eats: Addictive Snacking: Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel

What is it about us Americans that we love to snack? Could it be because we are always thinking about food? Or as some of the people on the outside of our world looking in  like to say of us, because we eat too much?

I do not agree with the latter because it is others talking out of their - - tts!  It is not a nice thing to say of ALL Americans because some of us don't eat that much.  At any rate, we love to snack.....it is what it is.  

Today (at this writing on the weekend) I tried for the first time Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel.  I usually prefer dark chocolate because it is less sweet and better for me to eat with all of that antioxidant.  However, I wanted to try it and did just that!  It is delicious. Not too sweet, not salty, and the caramel balances the taste of the saltiness.  

As you know sea salt is not overly salty and is better than plain table salt, in my opinion.  This type of chocolate is likely to come in any brand.  I do like this particular one from the Dollar Tree and it is YUMMY.




Have you ever eaten Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel?  If so, did you like it?  I definitely plan on having it again.

Comments