Motivational Mondays:My Religion, Your Views

From time to time I like to write about my religion.  I don’t think I’m preaching to anyone. I don’t expect anyone to get converted.  That is not my intention when I share my thoughts, my experiences or my stories.

I hope that in sharing, someone will be able to relate to what they are reading especially if that person is going through a rough time; or feeling in anyway at odds with what’s going on in their life; what they read will perhaps motivate them into action to do something, anything; and to reassure them that what they are going through is only temporary, there is a light at the end of the tunnel; then that is a great thing!

Take it from one person who has been down that road.  While my experiences may not have been as terrible or horrible as what others have gone through, or not the same as so many are still going through; they were experiences that have made me who I am today. 

So when you come to visit with me and I happen to be writing about my religion and it’s not what you want to ‘hear’ right now, just turn the page.  I won’t get mad.  Life’s too short to be huffing and puffing at every little detail. 

My religion is a part of me and it makes me who I am; a work in progress, continuously striving for better; and if I can help one person with my reflections, well, that is a good thing!  

Comments