Motivational Series: In Poetry mode: Life is


d-foreverserenity.com
Have you ever visited my poetry website Beginner's Prose? I haven't written anything poetic since last year August....I'm about to remedy that situation.   However, I wanted to share a poem I wrote and published there, "Life Is".

d-foreverserenity.comIt's Tuesday, but any time of the week we can use a bit of motivation would you agree?  Me too!  I like to sit and reflect on life a lot, especially my own life.  Do you do that dear readers?  Sometimes it can be quite interesting what goes on in my life. I also like being the voyeur in other people's just to see what the heck they're up to!  Hey, just on the human angle, not being a perv.  

There are times some of us are so caught up we don't see what is going on in front of us. We can't see beyond what we allow ourselves to see. Have you stopped and smell the roses lately? (to coin a pharse) Have you really slowed down and have a conversation, or are you always multi-tasking, especially on that cell phone of yours?  Seriously, we are missing out.  This poem is to remind you, and me too, to really take a look at the life around us, experience it, and live it! "....let your life shine"!
d-foreverserenity.com

Follow the link here to read my prose.

Comments