A New Trailer for ‘Doctor Who’ Was Just Released & JJJ Can Hardly Wait for August! | Jenna-Louise Coleman | Just Jared Jr.

d-foreverserenity.com
My grandson JJ pose w/ Dr. Who cut-out at a Comic-con weekend!

Did you hear?  Hear what you might ask me dear readers....well from the title you already know what I'm talking about!  If you are a major fan of Dr. Who, you may have already watched the trailer for the new season!  I'm not a major fan because I don't sit and watch every episode religiously.  However, I am a fan because it is so entertaining.  I just hate when they change the Dr..sucks beeswax! But that's just my opinion. 


So I haven't watched for a while. Except a few episodes last season because my youngest and her brother are major fans.  Yep, my 12 year old got hooked by her brother's love for the show.  Well, I watched the trailer for the upcoming season and oh man, I've got to tune in this time around!  The new season looks really good.  It begins in the United States on August 23rd.  Whoohooo~


See the link below to watch the trailer:

A New Trailer for ‘Doctor Who’ Was Just Released & JJJ Can Hardly Wait for August! | Jenna-Louise Coleman | Just Jared Jr.

Comments