Get Your Life: What Do You Want?

I bet you thought I forgot our discussion for today uh?  I did not. It's been a very hectic day and I finally made the time to share with you.  But my dear readers, you are being very quite, what gives? Don't tell me that not one of you out there is doing something new to make changes in your life right now?  If you are one of the lucky few who don't need to, well, congrats and yes, you're lucky!

If you are not one of those people, well, hop on board the operation-motivation-get-your-life-train!  There is no shame in starting over.  Absolutely none.  There is also no shame in trying to find more meaning in your life, or looking for what you stand for, aka the meaning of life-yours!

I used to worry about what other people think where that is concerned. I don't anymore. I stopped caring about that. I now use my caring to share with you my dear readers, my family and friends; and also to live and to love!  


So, have you thought about my question in the title yet?  Do you have an answer? What do you really want?  I've been pondering this question a lot recently....well, for an entire year now. I've got an answer for myself and that is why I am going after what I want.  How about you?  Isn't time for you to do the same. It doesn't matter how old you are, you can do anything you set your mind to. I tell myself this all of the time as a way to motivate myself.  Another way that I motivate myself is by reading positive stories, books, and listening to people who want to help me to make a difference in my life.  It's wonderful when you find people who have been in that same place you have been, or are now in and they want to share how they got to where they are in their lives. That's an awesome person to share like that.  

I'm getting ready to listen to one such person, Lisa Nichols. Through Mindvalley.com I am tuning in tonight to a Creative Visualization seminar!  I'm excited.  Remember, don't give up. The going gets tough, and it will sometimes get so hard you want to give in and give up.  Don't! Hang in there, pray, meditate, talk to someone. Come share with me. I promise I'll be here for you.  Now go on out there and do something new towards the dream you want. Get. Your. Life. Til next week!

Comments