Musical Obsession: Free Music from Google Play - Katy Perry's Prism

Happy TGIF!!! It's Friday, Friday!!! And it's a HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!! WOOT!!! Am I shouting loud enough for you dear readers?  LOL! I've added to my happiness quota today because I've got another free music from Google Play!! I'm sharing this all over and decided to write about it too!

How do I know about this you wonder dear readers?  I'm sure I've shared this with you before, from time to time I will get an email from Google Play telling me that they have a free song, album...yes, album - at no charge! That's $0.00!!! Such is the case with today's free music.  As they said in their email to me:

"It might be the end of summer, but Google Play has you covered for one last roar of a good time. Enjoy a digital copy of PRISM, the latest and greatest album from pop princess Katy Perry, free for a limited time."

Yes, FREE for a LIMITED TIME. So dive in, get the download, go on, you know you want to!  So enjoy today's musical obsession and have a great and safe holiday weekend!


Katy Perry's Prism

Comments