The Vlog: My Results - The Flex Belt Worked

I am super excited dear readers.  Do you want to know why?  Because of the Flex Belt, which I've used for two full weeks so far; my body looks so much better and I am feeling fabulous! Yes, and that's with being super busy and unable to workout 3-4 times a week as I'm used to! 

A few facts:
1)The Flex Belt by BMR will give you a great abdominal workout because it strengthens your abs and makes it stronger. 
2)It works by stimulating your muscles with the electronic components that makes the belt works.  
3)Be sure to visit with your doctor before you use this product or do any workout for that matter, your health is important and so you do what is best for you. 
4)Please do read and follow the instructions, caution, and advice from the manufacturer of the belt.  It's like crossing the street, you do so with caution looking both ways first right?  So do read everything and follow their instructions. 

It's pretty simple and easy to use, I get home from work, I plug in the unit to charge, when it's ready, I attach the unit to the connector on the belt, and wallah...it's ready to go!  Do follow the link I'm putting below so you can find out more about it.  

Now watch my updated vlog video, a review follow-up and see the results.  




updated video 


Let me know what you think dear readers, do you see a change? Would you use it?

Note: I was gifted the Flex Belt so that I could try it and do this review. 

Comments