Happy Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving Day is practically here my dear readers.  So much so I'm going to give myself a break to tend to this and that for this entire week.

For my international divas, you may be aware that every year, we in the United States celebrate Thanksgiving. It is usually the last thursday in November and this year it falls on November 27th. Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving too, however, their celebration happens much earlier than ours.  Do you celebrate where you are too?  Tell us about your tradition. I would love to hear what you and your family do!  For me we will have dinner at our oldest daughter's house this year.  I'm doing a mean Jamaican Jerk Pork dish, it will be spicy!

In the meantime, I will be taking a week-long break from posting any articles.  Have a fabulous time with your families and friends, and if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, do have a fantastic week just the same!!!  Our article re-posts will continue a week later in December. Don't forget to go searching this blog for reads that will make you laugh out loud, feel motivated or start sweating!!! Remember to go over to Fabulously Curvy for tips on what to wear on Thanksgiving!

~Muaaahh xoxoxo~

Comments