Re-post: Pudgy (all that Christmas food)

I dug this article up for a particular reason dear readers.  I bet you know already, just from the title!lol!  But before I go into the reason, since I usually post Fitness Wednesdays articles today, I thought the article I will link below was perfect!   Most people eat more food at this time of the year, Fall. Because  there is Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas; and for some even the New Year calls for lots of food and drinking!

  


I know of a few people, even I do it, take time off from their regular fitness program because overindulging at one time or another during these particular times is unavoidable! You know I am right! hahahaha...

So allow yourself to have that ice cream bar, eat that slice of pie, and anything else you want. Just do so within reason. No starving yourself, or going shopping on an empty stomach because once you see food, you will over-indulge!  Go the link below and read more about why I was feeling...pudgy!


FOREVERSERENITY: Pudgy: Two months ago I'm feeling that way, very pudgy. OK, it is a nicer way of saying I'm feeling really fat! I know, I'm whi...

Comments