Creating Your 2015 Vision/Inspiration

It's the second week of 2015, how is it going for you so far dear readers?  If you have made any new plans or goals, how are you faring so far? My main focus this year is to find balance in my life and in everything that I do.

Finding balance in everything is extremely difficult to do when you are a mom, wife, sister, BFF, employee and budding entrepreneur.  Yep, the many hats I wear!  And that's not including being advisor, the go to girl, personal shopper, guide, and everything else that falls in-between.  So yes, finding balance is key.

So I've began my Vision Board. I posted some photos using Polyvore on my fashion blog.  I'm linking it below.  Somehow getting the photo here for you to see escapes me at the moment. But I will get it posted here shortly.  In the meantime, take a look at it, tell me if you feel inspired by just looking at it? Or if you're totally confused!lol! I get it if you are.  I will share more about my inspiration in another write up. 

In the meantime, do share your inspiration for this year.  What do you hope to achieve, work on, change?  It doesn't have to be a grand plan you know.  If you have an "inkling" for change in your life, to do something different, that alone is your inspiration.  Til next time dear readers, #Gobold2015!

~Go to my Vision Board here~
2015 Vision/Inspiration ~ Fabulously Curvy


Comments