Where do you see your blog in 5 years?

10) Where do you see your blog five years from now? I hope it's still around! It probably will be but I do hope I'm still here alive and well and sharing!  I also hope I will get to the point that I hope to with blogging. Writing often, sharing even more people at home in the USA and worldwide.  I tend to fly under the radar at times.  Maybe I'll be the "Oprah" of blogging!lol! I do however hope to become the Go-to blogger that other people will come to when they want to feel hope and optimistic and have some laughter! To even chat about life and share their experiences!                             http://www.d-foreverserenity.com/2012/10/they-like-me-they-really-like-me.html
 They Like Me, They REALLY Like Me.....
One of the things I love about having this blog is that it gives me a chance to reflect on my life and what was going on when I wrote a particular article.   Take for example the sample from a previous article above that I wrote in 2012 upon being nominated for a blog award.  It's been almost three years since I made those wishes and hope of my vision for my blog in five years.  


Looking at my blog now, I'm so happy to be blogging, and sharing with you my dear readers.  I am also happy to say that my blogs are read by so many people around the world.  It's great to know that I have viewership nationally and internationally.  To that I say thank you!

I mentioned last year that I'm upgrading the look of my blogs.  It’s a process that takes some time. I hope to have all of the links working and to also have the aesthetically pleasing looks I want.  If you are a blogger, where do you see your blog in five years from today?  Do you blog for fun or for business?  What do you hope for your blog to be?   I would love to hear how you began, and why you started your blog. Whether you are into blogging, or you are working on something else, it is good to keep yourself motivated so that you can achieve the goals you have for yourself and your life.  No matter how difficult it is at times, don't stop dreaming or taking actions to get to that dream of yours.  







Comments