Have a Non-Traditional Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is here!!! Hands up who among you are not prepared? (me too)  For some of us who don't really do anything special...I'm so over being married to a man who just doesn't remember half the time...I know how sad for me uh?  Well, I like to guilt him into running around last minute which is so much fun to watch!!!lol!




If you already chose your gifts curvy divas, and you're ready to go with your outfit, does it include something red?   Nice. The gift for your special someone?  Cool.  Picked a place, or movies or what?  Hmmm, sweet!



If you've not done anything yet, I'm going to suggest having a non-traditional Valentine's Day this year. It could be with your entire family...I do mean your family that live in your house...including your pets and not your entire family of cousins or nieces from the other side of town!


Instead of the traditional gold, diamonds and so on, how about gifting graphic tees?  It might be too late to order any, but I found cute ones such as the one below over at cafepress.com.





What other non-traditional ideas?  Dinner and movies at home. If you don't cook, order from your favorite restaurant and after dinner, it's snuggle time with a romantic movie. Just be sure to get your favorite romance, and not one that makes you cry. There will be no weeping on V-day!





If you plan on getting busy with your other half at the end of the night dear readers, well, it goes without saying you must do one of these two things...find that sexy lingerie you've wowed with before, trust me, he will not remember that he's seen it before, plus he'll be too busy with your assets to think.  Or, run out to Victoria's Secret or your favorite place where you buy your unmentionables and get new ones. 



Remember to have fun! So do you like those impromptu ideas?  You’re welcome!  Happy Valentine’s Day ~ from me to you!

Comments