Musical Obssession: Re-post Part Tres`- Donna Summer - Thank. God. It's. FRIDAY!!...

Of course you know there's no such thing in our ever evolving colloquialism of writing dear readers. There is Part Deux...and that's it!!! But being the ever evolving person I am, I'm creating a Part Tres`! hahaha....It's Friday, why not, eh?! 



I love Donna Summer...she will always and forever be in my heart as one of the musical icons of my youth, and as a grown up. In fact, I did publish a part deux of her song in tribute and memory when she passed away last year.  It is one of my favorite movies, and I will always have it on replay!! Who doesn't love Fridays?  The start to the weekend, the end of the work week for most people. Did you have a great day today?  So did I.  Now that the work day is over. Time to let loose, let go, stay up late, sleep in....?  After all, it's still TGIF!!!

Donna Summer - photo credit below

Do go to the link to watch the video, it's one of those long-form video (from the movie of the same name starring, you got it, Donna herself!) and it tells a story.  Love it! 

Hope your Friday ends just the way you want it.  Make it a great weekend!

Follow the link below to the original article and music video:

FOREVERSERENITY: Re-post: Donna Summer - Thank. God. It's. FRIDAY!!...: In loving memory of the Queen of Disco, Donna Summer ,


If the video is gone, as it sometimes is removed, here's another link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfE1_km1Oyk

And I found a great website that features some beautiful pictures. Follow this link to see more photos of The beautiful Donna Summer.

Comments