Musical Obsession: It's Day One of the rest of my life - Matthew West

It's day one of the rest of my life, as per Matthew West's lyrics and I feel so energized and happy when I hear his song.  So many of us are afraid to begin again, starting over is not an easy thing to do. However, often in our lives that is what we need to do. We need to look at what is going on, how we are doing and if it is not working, start over. Yes, start. over.  I have decided that my past is behind me and my future is ahead of me.

There will be those moments when we are ready to cave, when it seems as if it's all futile. But don't stop. Nope, do something to renew your spirit and continue on your journey. Now go listen to Matthew's song.  If you have never heard it before, you are in for a treat. You will sing and hum and dance along.  Do let me know if you like it and have a great TGIF!  




video uploaded from You Tube for musicality. I do not own the rights or lyrics to this video.  I will not profit from posting this video to my blog. You can click and watch here, or directly on You Tube.

Comments