Operation Motivation: The Nature of Desire

Don't let anyone in your life put you in a box.  Don't put yourself in a box.  You see, it is hard not to do that to yourself.  It's even harder when it is done to you by those around you who should know better.  Be the star that lights your own way. Find the "U" in You!




Whatever you desire. Focus on it. Don't let it out too much because when you do, there will be someone to soak it up within their own sponge. They don't see you, they see opportunity. And they will spend every moment to take swipes at you no matter what.  Stay far away from these types of personalities!





You won't know what the world has to offer you, you won't know what is out there waiting on you, until you take a trip OUT THERE.  Go on, plan or not.  Be spontaneous if you must. Just don't sit there!


Dive into the ocean of your dreams. Revel in the cool feeling of the water as you dive into that which has been waiting for you.  You can do this.  Hey, grab a life jacket, that always helps!






Sometimes I wish I had a Fairy God Mother.  Yep, then she would wave her magic wand and make all the worries and the headaches go away!  But you do have one, maybe you can't see Him. But He's there, the one that sees all and knows all.  Yep, HIM.  Just close your eyes and whisper a prayer.





Just imagine it!  What is it that gets you all excited?  So excited that the very thought of it just makes you swoon.  You get the butterflies in your stomach and your heart goes pitter patter....patter~  well, if it's love FANTASTIC!~  If it is the dream that you long to make a reality, YES!  Live it! Go. Get. It.








There are times when I wonder what does the outer world see me as?  How do I look to someone on the outside looking in? Then I realize that it doesn't matter.  Because when I do this I will continue to doubt myself and my own abilities.  Life isn't perfect. No one individual can be perfect every moment in their life. As long as you continue to do you.  Continue to pursue your destiny and live your life with integrity.  That is what I am doing, how about you?


Comments