If Only my Computer could Read for Me

I was thinking along those lines recently as I was busy getting ready to start my day. I usually have my phone or iPad w/me and being in the bathroom was nothing strange trying to take care of myself, bath, makeup, etc., clicking through the dings I hear from my phone & other electronic devices notifying me of new content. 

As my devices continued to "blow up", as my teen likes to say, I tried to balance clicking each, plus putting on make up, comb my hair, all the while wishing I could just voice instructions to "open up my email and read them to me".  Does this technology exists?



I have to research to see what if anything, is "out there".  It  could have the same impact as Siri or Google wherein you just say out loud to your phone, or tablet, go to my email, open my inbox and read.  And wouldn't it be cool if it could compartmentalize as you listen to "it" read and instruct, "read later"; "place a star"; "trash", "spam"; etc.  Now tell me my dear readers, wouldn't that be cool?  I am not just being lazy right?  Because this would definitely help me to get through a few of my emails from all sources!   Would you like this too?  Have you ever wished for something with technology that would make your life easier?  I definitely think it's good to be hopeful and resourceful!









Comments