Our 900th Article - How ya doing?

I am happy to say it's our 900th article!!! Wow!  I am so amazed by this.  To be honest I should be way ahead by now, but you know what?  I'm going to say, "Thank God" I am still writing in spite of it all, that is. life's journey, family involvement and all the other things that goes around. 



I do love to write and share and I will continue to do so.  I promise to be up and "running" even more than before as soon as things on my end have quietened down a bit.  I wanted to know one thing though my dear readers, as Wendy Williams, a television personality and talk show host would ask, "How ya doin'?"


Yes, how the heck are you?  What's going on in your life?  Anything new to share, achievements, changes, new goals....? Come on now, spill.  I am all ears.  This 900th article is dedicated to you and I will give you the floor, so to speak so you can let me in on your life for a change.  


Thank you for reading and hanging around the corners of our reading rooms.  Yes, there will be a celebration of our 1000th article, I can't wait, can you?! 

Comments