A Repost: Operation Motivation:When Life Throws a Monkey Wre...

There are things that happen to you in your life when you least expect it.  Sometimes you have no idea that it is coming at you and would turn your life upside down.  That very thing has happened to me recently.  I won't go into "the whats" at this writing.  I'm still too "raw" with emotions.  So I am re-posting an article I wrote earlier this year.  




If, like me, you have had a "monkey wrench" thrown at you.  Read along and see why even in the not so great moments in your life, having some operation motivation is a good way to be.


                                        

FOREVERSERENITY: Operation Motivation:When Life Throws a Monkey Wre...: It's not easy to accept what life throws at us at times. We are all trying our very best to make our lives work, for us, for our famili...

Comments