Where to go if we all turn into Zombies!

I received an email recently with an invitation to write about what I would do/pack if we had a Zombie Apocalypse.  Hmmm...what would I do...?  I haven't thought about it as seriously yet!  I do enjoy watching Walking Dead, hanging out with the Talking Dead fun and re-watching all of the Resident Evil series.  But I haven't decided what I would do if there was an invasion of the walking dead! 

What would I pack?  Well, first thing, water of course! You can't have enough of that!  Dry goods, food that will be light to travel, such as army-type rations.  Raincoat, I would wear boots and have hairbands, sunscreen, lipbalm, mascara-HA! A comb.  Sleeping bag. Clothes...tank tops, shorts, jeans, undies....does any of this make sense?!!! Would I have the time?  Who knows!lol! I do know that I would want whatever I do take with me to be durable, able to travel, fold, get wet, keep me warm.  Yikes....I'm already going gah-ga just thinking about it all! 


Last year I wrote an article on some of the places you could actually go hide out and/or run to if this were to happen!  Yes, if there was a Zombie Apocalypse, we have you covered!  I would know where to run to first!  Gas up that airplane!  Walk your fingers below and follow the link below.  You'll find some very interesting places listed that you would never think of hiding! 

FOREVERSERENITY: Where to go if we all turn into Zombies!: With Halloween around the corner dear readers, this is the perfect time for this article!   Do you enjoy watching zombies on television...

Comments