In Support of Peace - Viva Frances

I wanted to share my dismay on how devastating the terror attacks in Paris and Lebanon was.  I didn't even hear about what happened in Lebanon until days later.  Sometimes the news that gets to us is filtered down.  While that is not even important, I wanted to express my condolences to all who have lost loved ones in Paris, and anywhere that was affected by these cowardly acts.

Peace sign with the Eiffel Tower inside


As I mentioned in the article I linked below, I have readership from France and am so grateful for everyone who do continue to stop by and read with me.

Please go to the article below:

Fabulously Curvy: In Support of Peace - Viva Frances: I had no idea what happened last Friday until I got home.  Being inside at work all day, with only an hour rushing out to grab a bite and w...

Comments