Bathroom Optional - pay to pee on a plane

I couldn't believe it when I heard it on the news this evening! Ryanair an airline company owned by Michael O'Leary said that he might begin to charge his passengers to use the bathroom when they fly his airline! This would reduce his overhead!

I think he might have hit his head on something! Can you see yourself taking a flight, you have to be on the plane for two or more hours and you can't use the bathroom because you don't have the money to pay for it?!

Then again, he will probably set it up so that there are change machines on each flight! What an audacity! It's bad enough some airlines don't give the complementary drinks or water anymore, now you might have to pay to pee? This would be funny if it didn't just makes you go "What the mother-luving is he thinking!"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,501780,00.html

Comments

  1. It seems horrible, until you realize that a RyanAir flight usually costs you about 10-15 Euros (or 15-20 dollars) total. When that's the case, if he wants to charge me to pee, go ahead - I still got where I needed to go for 15 Euros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geech, that's all? I didn't realise that. Being in Europe I assumed the cost was pricey!lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!