Wouldn't you like to vacation here?!


This picture was on my Gateway Start Page. It is set up with things I like, one of them is a "Places to see" link and there is always a beautiful picture of some exotic location!
It looked very Grecian to me, and the flowers and vases are very beautiful and it is all so aesthetically pleasing! The view of the ocean is fantastic!
I clicked on the picture and it took me to this marvelous review! It is somewhere in the Greek Isle! http://www.etravelreviews.com/santorini/

Comments

  1. I would very much love to be here right now. We are being teased with hints of sunshine. I need some sun!!! Beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Kelly. I forget that it is still cold where you guys are! Welcome to my sunshine anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!