Writing Cap, Back On

It's been a few weeks of no writing. Sometimes I feel inspired, sometimes I don't.  Other times I am inspired but too busy to get to the keyboard for prolonged blog-writing! Do you think Social Networking is making a mockery of writers?  Hmmmm., now there's a thought!

Some folks who used to enjoy writing don't do it so much anymore.  They prefer the easy one-two click of Facebook, or Twitter.  I'm guilty of that at times.  However, I have tried to keep blogging.  Granted, it does take a bit of convincing & coordinating at times, sitting, putting more detailed thoughts to paper, can be taxing!  One gets lost in Facebook Applications and the noncommital "Like" button!

At any rate, it's coming to the end of the year soon.  Thanksgiving is around the corner.   A New Year looms forth and I for one am excited at the new possibilities! But I'll save more on that for later.

In the mean time, whatever it is you do now, Social Network for business or pleasure, or both, Blogging for business or pleasure or both, continue to enjoy it! Don't let anyone tell you what you should be doing, do what you love!  The many choices continue to shape our hemisphere and our lives!

Comments