Lethargic Tuesday

It has been a day of feeling out of sorts. I woke up late, which started my day going not as planned! Thus, my son was dropped to school late, I was late to work. Thank heavens for flex time! I also felt really headachy and not too enthused to be where I was, work! I wasn't the only one who felt that way, one or two of my co-workers did too! Do you think it's catching? Perhaps!


At any rate, the day didn't go too badly, although it is not over. I managed to get an impromptu massage. Do you ever wonder how your body gets so wound up? It is because we are stressed out! Exercise has a lot to do with relaxing me, and that is what I didn't do yesterday, not since last Friday. I walked earlier with the ladies who walk, and now I'm going out for an early run.

You know exercise is so good for you, for your body, why do so many people not like to do it? I know why, because it is hard work, and just getting started is declaring war on your senses! It is good for you to do and this is why I encourage you to really take time out of your day to move your body.

If you noticed, I've changed the look of my blog again. Just FYI, this will happen from time to time. I think of it like doing interior decorating, like changing the look of your living room or your bathroom! I hope you like the new look. I've also decided to put some links from Amazon, trying my hand at affiliate marketing! I'm still focusing on being more financially viable! Any thoughts on this?  Let me know what are you up to lately?

Comments