Life's like a box of Chocolates

You ever start your day off feeling like crap? Unsure of what comes next, unsure of what you're doing, really?  Unsure of what exactly it is you're feeling that makes you feel like shit? Yea, like a load of  it!

Well, that's how my day started. I have had my moments dear readers, I'm up one minute, down the next. While this is not a constant thing, (really?) it is happening a bit too often where I'm concerned! Really, like a silly teenager. Just like my son at the moment! Maybe he's rubbing off on me!

I get it though, it's the unsureness of everything right now. I won't go into it all, but today was such a hump of a day!  However, much like those other times, my day ended up with me feeling elated and good about myself. All because I had a fantastic run during my workout today!  I ran nonstop it was addicting! I finally ran the way I've wanted to run since I began jog/running. I ran with the ease, and swagger of a runner; comfortable in my skin and I enjoyed it!

Black Woman Running in a Racehttp://www.clipartguide.com/_pages/0511-0908-1218-0718.html

Comments