Randomly

I had plan on counting down to the big day by writing daily and sharing tid-bits & news about Christmas, making it fun for you and me.  Reminding us why we celebrate it, why it makes so many of us SO HAPPY, but I haven't done so, at least not yet.  Once again, I got sidelined by the events and circumstances of my daily life!  This seem to be my whole year readers, one eventful thing after another!  I have shared some, others I've not.  I'm writing to ease my braincells, relax, reflect, keep tabs....all that and more. There are times when I don't get the chance to write as often as I want to.  Other times I'm just too overwhelmed to share. 

However, that said, I will not let my blogging experience be one of doldrums and you not ever coming back to read with me so I'll keep this in check!lol!  I just cannot believe we are on the 6th day of the 12th month of the Year 2010~!  Soon we will be saying goodbye and greeting the New Year! It always amazes me how quickly time moves on!

Are you ready for some Holiday cheer?  I know I am!  Get with it and get your CHEER on! HOLIDAY CHEER

Comments