StyleSpot Newsletter - Oversized Cross-Body Bags - May 31, 2011

I've noticed a trend that has come around again. Oversized cross-body bags!  Did they ever go out of style though?  I think they've just been below the radar and are more noticeable now since the warmer weather is here!   I for one have always loved carrying oversized bags and have at least two that goes across my body!
One of my favorite is a leopard print bag that I use as a tote to carry all and sundry when I go to work. Or for a stylish look with a casual weekend outfit. You can wear your oversized bag not just across your body, to the side, back or front of you; but it also wears on one shoulder as well!  I've even seen it tossed careless across someone's neck but that could be hazardous to your health and is not recommended!

Check out StyleSpot's article on this latest trend:  StyleSpot Newsletter - Oversized Cross-Body Bags - May 31, 2011

Comments