Keeping Up

Dollie & Me Girls 7-16 Sweet Heart Rose for Dollie & Me Mesh Dress, Fuchsia/Black, 7I'm sitting pretty at the moment and loving myself!  Why you might ask? Well, I'm wearing a dress I have not worn in the last ten years!  I know, TEN (10)) years!  I don't have a photo yet but will add one later (however enjoy that link for a Dollie & Me Girls dress)!  You may notice that I haven't been writing about my running lately.  That is because my partner and I have agreed to take a break. The Weather has been absolutely too HOT to run in the afternoons!  So we work out on our own at home and do whatever we want to to keep up with our fitness goals.


Truthfully, my keeping up has been on and off.  I have not been exercising on a daily basis and I was beginning to feel it.  I felt like a blob, my body wasn't looking as toned as it did before, and my bones were feeling mighty weary!  I could feel every "creak" my body made!  Plus I added 4 pounds!  I definitely had to put a stop to that!

To do this I have to be active and do what I'm always telling you and everyone else in my path (exaggerating-not everyone, just some!) to move thier bodies for good health.  I swim as often as I can - when the weather is good.  I work out at home doing jump rope and back to some "old-school" exercise such as sit ups, jumping around, dancing, and even running from one point to the next indoors.  That's old-school baby!

Keeping yourself motivated is hard, but it is the most important thing to do.  Wearing dresses like the one I am wearing today, is one of my motivations!  I love dresses and I LOVE Summer!




Comments

  1. Hi there! Thx for reading with me. I will definitely come over to read with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is too beautiful and I really impressed by this blog. Everything is fairly defined in this post. You should continue do this type of post. It’s enjoyable post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!