Blog Loving!



Once in a while I like to say thank you to my readers. Thank you for reading my blogs and putting up with my thoughts and opinions.  I'm not doing it for you [yes I am!]lol! Seriously though, I'm doing it for me!  In so many ways than one, I'm doing it to get things off my mind, to shout out to the world when I see an injustice, to encourage those who need it, and most of all, to kick myself in the pants because if I don't, who will?!

Believe me, were I to really put my head to this blog and write my every ideas and thoughts down, you would get so tired of me!lol! At any rate, thank you so much, I appreciate you stopping by to visit with me! And especially to you who do stop by everyday, a big thank you!  I try to have something new everyday, or at least every two days, because there are times when I'm really caught up doing stuff and don't get to post. And admittedly there are those times when I'm feeling sorry for myself and I just don't feel like dumping it on my blog! : ) Hey, that's life. We're up sometimes, and we're down on other times, right?!  Life can be an emotional roller coaster!

For you who also read my poetry/fiction story - Beginner's Prose blog and my fashion blog, Fabulously Curvy, thank you! They're a work in progress and a passion I have that will hopefully continue as time goes on!

Sometimes when I look at my readership (or of those who have viewed my blog) numbers and see the maps highlighted, I want to really see where exactly a country that is mentioned is located (thx Google/Blogger).

Danke, Hvala, Merci, Xie Xie Ni, Paldies, Ke itumetse, Spasiba...in other words....& to my English speaking readers, Thank you!

Pageviews for this particular blog:

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
589
Russia
28
France
5
Botswana
3
Germany
3
China
2
Australia
1
Bosnia and Herzegovina
1
United Kingdom
1
Latvia
1

Comments