One of the things we have to remember to do for ourselves dear readers is to do a self exam of our breasts on a monthly basis. As I confessed recently, sometimes I forget to do it. Yes, I have my annual mammogram, and every other check ups that helps to keep me aware of my health and any issues that might crop up. I do hope you do the same. But it is good for us to remember to do this examination of our own bodies ourselves. Take a look at your body regularly to make sure that nothing is different, discoloration, new moles, swellings, etc., those could be signs for you to get yourself checked by your doctor as soon as possible!
On fabfitfun.com, they posted a link on how to do the self breast exam the right way! If you're a male reading this, please do share with the woman (or women, family members) in your life!
[copy and paste in your browser]
http://www.scribd.com/doc/107799001/Breast-Cancer-Awareness-Night-Stand-Card#page=1
On fabfitfun.com, they posted a link on how to do the self breast exam the right way! If you're a male reading this, please do share with the woman (or women, family members) in your life!
[copy and paste in your browser]
http://www.scribd.com/doc/107799001/Breast-Cancer-Awareness-Night-Stand-Card#page=1
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!