Musical Obsession...Music Week

Because music soothes the savage beast within. Because it speaks through you, and to you. Because music communicates with your mind, body and soul. I listen, it struck a chord within, I dance, I move and I'm at peace.

This week will be a first, when I will showcase a song of the day, dependent on my mood. Yep, my mood. But think of this not of my moody musicality, but rather of using music as my Muse.  Welcome to my Musical Obsession series...an entire week of it!

musical obsession - lyrics from the song ..."And it feels like I'm just too close to love you, I can't lie no more got to be true to myself" The song "Too Close" by Alex Clare...talks about loving someone too much, and you have to move on because there's nothing more you can do, you have to be true to yourself, to who you are so it's time to let that individual, or whatever it is out of your life because they bring nothing useful or good to you. Even harder when what you thought was true, is nothing but an illusion, disillusionment!




Music uploaded from youtube.com. I do not own the song, lyrics or rights to this video.  The music is being used to showcase musicality and love of music. You can watch the video directly at youtube.com.


Comments