Doing the it's-friday-the-weekend-commeth....and include-it's-my-babygirl-Amanda's-BIRTHDAY today! LOL! Yes, she is on cloud nine cause it's her birthday and you know what? She has every right to be! She's 11, eleven today! My pre-pubecent-opinionated-love-life-so-much-and-is-so-friendly, beautiful daughter is 11 today!
I can't give her everything she really wanted me to give her as gifts today. Nope, no can do. Bills to be paid, but, BUT, she has some things coming to her, and she has a cake she thinks I forgot to order, and I've already started her day out with her feeling very excited and loved! It's so important for our children to know how much we love them. Heck, it's so important for anyone to know how much you love them! Even when the words are hard to say. Even if you've been together for so long, you don't even say it anymore; you just do nice things for each other! But a hug is important, and so is loving! So go on, hug someone today!
Now let's put our dancing shoes on and dance to the late and great DONNA SUMMER!!!! (yeah, I've shared this music before but who cares!) :-) It's MUSICAL OBSESSION TIME! [sorry, didn't mean to yell]
I can't give her everything she really wanted me to give her as gifts today. Nope, no can do. Bills to be paid, but, BUT, she has some things coming to her, and she has a cake she thinks I forgot to order, and I've already started her day out with her feeling very excited and loved! It's so important for our children to know how much we love them. Heck, it's so important for anyone to know how much you love them! Even when the words are hard to say. Even if you've been together for so long, you don't even say it anymore; you just do nice things for each other! But a hug is important, and so is loving! So go on, hug someone today!
Now let's put our dancing shoes on and dance to the late and great DONNA SUMMER!!!! (yeah, I've shared this music before but who cares!) :-) It's MUSICAL OBSESSION TIME! [sorry, didn't mean to yell]
Video uploaded from You Tube. I do not own the rights to it, lyrics or music. You can go to youtube.com to watch directly, or view here.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!