You may have already heard that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month? For all of us, this reminder is very important. Cancer no longer just happens to those whose bloodlines it crosses, it happens to EVERYONE! So please take a moment to do your monthly self-exam checks....I know some of us forget to do it. I'll be honest to say I do too! And even more importantly, be sure to have your annual examination, a Mammogram, when it's time for you to do so. Don't put it off!
Here are some great tips for the types of food that is good for us to put on our shopping lists in the effort to be more alert and vigilant when it comes to our health! I will feature other article links of interests for this month!
Fabfitfun.com, the website created by Giuliana Rancic, a favorite television personality whom I admire, has some great information on her site, including the article link I'm posting below!
http://fabfitfun.com/breast-cancer-prevention-grocery-shopping-list?utm_source=FabFitFun&utm_campaign=4a7a76328d-20121001_bca&utm_medium=email
Here are some great tips for the types of food that is good for us to put on our shopping lists in the effort to be more alert and vigilant when it comes to our health! I will feature other article links of interests for this month!
Fabfitfun.com, the website created by Giuliana Rancic, a favorite television personality whom I admire, has some great information on her site, including the article link I'm posting below!
http://fabfitfun.com/breast-cancer-prevention-grocery-shopping-list?utm_source=FabFitFun&utm_campaign=4a7a76328d-20121001_bca&utm_medium=email
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading with me. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you just read!