Day 2 - 21-Day Meditation Challenge

Forecast: Overcast...winding my way through the fog
"Arhom Ramasme".....I create my personal abundance from an infinite source......

Meditate........ in silence, eyes closed, shutting the world out.

I'm in the zone, not fully, but better than yesterday. I'm focusing on me. I'm trying really hard. But like those little flies that flits around and go all oround you, getting into your hair, nose and trying to get into your mouth, like the little pests they are, then you feel as if they're with you the entire night.....life happens!  It does and that's my reality!

But I repeat one more time, I'm working on it!  I managed to work out last night! Yes! Since September was the last time I did that!  I felt great joy inside and a sense of accomplishment too.  Do you think starting on the meditation challenge helped me to achieve that?  Hmmmm.....I like to think that it did!  So, off I go again dear readers. I do hope your day hasn't been spent waiting in long lines for you here in America.  You know what this day means to many of us, so I do hope you waited it out and do what all of us as Americans are free to do!

"Arhom Ramasme"......."Arhom Ramasme"......."Arhom Ramasme".......Namaste.

Comments