Day 5 - 21-Day Meditation Challenge


d-foreverserenity.blogspot.com
Forecast: Kicking stress to the curb!

My day didn't turn out as planned.  My beloved grandson visited. Love the little darling!  We hung out, playing games. Then he stayed with his uncle, while hubby, Amanda and I ran errands.  It got really cloudy, the weather got cooler again, but not cold (I don't mind it cooling down at all). I didn't get to workout and I was having a really tense day!  There were valid reasons which I won't get into, but I realize it was time for me to make time and get caught up on my Meditation Challenge!

When I began, I realized it was perfectly themed, "Releasing negativity"!  I needed some of that!  Deepak said "you are known by the company you keep", because somehow we tend to follow them and repeat their habits and behavior   I believe this is true.  Think about it, without realizing it, don't you pick up the habits of your friends? There way of talking, mannerism, and sometimes even their quirks!  This isn't all bad if you don't do it all of the time, though some of us do. But it is not good if the friends we follow are up to no good and get us in trouble! (that part is the mom in me talking, not from the challenge)

While listening to Deepak's soothing voice, he reminded me that I can change my life by being what I want.  Harnessing the power of intention and bringing it to life.  I'm sure you have heard those three words before and perhaps, quite often, "Power of Intention"?  Those are some powerful words and if you use them the right way, they can certainly work for you, or so I've learned.  Not only do I hear those words spoken by Deepak, & Oprah, but also when I read the book, The Power of Intention, and having read them all over the Intraweb, hearing how other people who have utilized this very thing have success in their own lives!

Now, I'm utilizing this for myself as well. I'm visualizing what it is that I do want, being specific about my intentions, "surrendering my intentions to the Universe", allowing it to do its work! When we do this dear readers, it doesn't mean we just sit on our laurels and not do anything!  It means that we continue to be proactive in our own lives, making the changes that we need to do which will lead to our success!

"Today I embrace my potential to be, do, and have whatever I can dream" Namaste












Comments